If you are running a video/membership site you may need to add a lot of videos to WordPress. The sad thing is most users don’t really know that WordPress offers a really easy way to embed a video into a website (without having to install a WordPress video plugin). In this post, I am going to show how you can embed a Vimeo video in WordPress with just a few easy steps.
How to Embed a Vimeo Video in WordPress
1. Go to the Vimeo video page and copy the URL from the address bar.
2. Go back to your WordPress admin dashboard and create a new post/page. If you wish to embed the video into an existing page, edit it instead.
3. Paste the Vimeo video URL into the post/page editor.
4. This will trigger the WordPress oEmbed feature which will then embed the actual vimeo video into this post/page.
5. Publish or update your post/page.