When you are running a video/membership site you need to add a lot of videos to WordPress. The sad thing is most users don’t really know that WordPress offers a really easy way to embed a video into a website (without having to install a WordPress video plugin). In this post, I am going to show how you can embed a YouTube video in WordPress with just a few easy steps.
How to Embed a YouTube Video in WordPress
1. Go to the YouTube video page and copy the URL from the address bar.
2. Go back to your WordPress admin dashboard and create a new post/page. If you wish to embed the YouTube video into an existing page, edit it instead.
3. Paste the YouTube video URL into the post/page editor.
4. This will trigger the WordPress oEmbed feature which will then embed the actual YouTube video into this post/page.
5. Publish or update your post/page.Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. If you follow one of those affiliate links and purchase something it will provide me with a little bit of a commission. This costs you nothing extra but helps maintain my site, free plugins, and themes. So I thank you for your support.