Customization for WP SEO is a free WordPress plugin that offers various options to customize the Yoast SEO plugin.
Table of Contents
- Customization for WP SEO Installation
- Customization for WP SEO Setup
Customization for WP SEO Info
Plugin Name: Customization for WP SEO
File Format: application/zip
Requires: WordPress 6.0
Rating: 5.0 based on 1 voteSee All Ratings/Submit Your Rating Here
Price: 0 USD
Customization for WP SEO Installation
There are 3 ways to install the Customization for WP SEO plugin in WordPress.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Go to “Plugins->Add New”
- Enter “Customization for WP SEO” in the search box
- Find the right plugin developed by naa986
- Hit the install button
- Download the zip version of the plugin
- Go to “Plugins->Add New” and Click “Upload”
- Select the zip file on your computer
- Upload and install it
- Download the zip version of the plugin and extract it on your computer
- Connect to your website via FTP (you can use a software like Filezilla to transfer files to your server) and browse to the “/wp-content/plugins” directory
- Select the folder containing the plugin files on your computer and upload it
- After all the plugin files have been uploaded to your web server, you can activate the plugin from the “Plugins” menu of your WordPress admin dashboard
Customization for WP SEO Setup
Once you have installed the plugin you can configure options in the settings (Settings > Customization for WP SEO).
Disable Schema Output
This option disables all Yoast SEO’s schema output.
Remove Open Graph Locale
This option removes og:locale meta from Yoast SEO’s Open Graph output.
Remove Open Graph Article Published Time
This option removes article:published_time meta from Yoast SEO’s Open Graph output.
Remove Open Graph Article Modified Time
This option removes article:modified_time meta from Yoast SEO’s Open Graph output.