Easy Google AdSense plugin is the easiest way to enable Google AdSense in WordPress. With Easy Google AdSense there is no need to manually add AdSense code to your website. Everything is automatic since ads are shown at optimal times when they are likely to perform well for your website and provide a good experience for your users.
Why Easy Google AdSense?
Easy Google AdSense is not just another WordPress Google AdSense plugin that lets you place ads on your website. This plugin offers something new – a simple and innovative way for you to monetize your content. It uses the advanced “Auto Ads” feature in Google AdSense to automatically display ads at different places on your website. This leads to maximum earnings from Google AdSense as well as a good experience for your visitors (heavy usage of ads can have a negative SEO impact on your website).
Easy Google AdSense Info
Easy Google AdSense Features
- Automatically place Google AdSense ads at various places on your website
- Focus on your creating great content and let Google handle ad placement
- Optimize your ads automatically so you don’t have to spend time doing it yourself
- Maximise earnings by placing auto ads at optimal times
- Let Google analyze your pages and find new places to place ads where you wouldn’t normally
- Display ads based on your page layout, content, and existing Google ads.
- Less code, less cluttering, increased page speed which means an overall good experience for your users
- A self-hosted WordPress site running on a WordPress Optimized Environment.
- A Google AdSense account.
Easy Google AdSense Plugin Demo
You can install the Easy Google AdSense plugin in one of the following ways:
Option 1 (Quick installation)
- Go to “Plugins->Add New” from your WordPress admin dashboard
- Search for “Easy Google AdSense”
- Look for the one developed by “naa986”
- Click Install and activate now once you have found it
Option 2 (Manual installation)
- Download the zip version of the plugin
- Go to “Plugins->Add New”
- Click “Upload Plugin”
- Select the zip file on your computer
- Install it
How to Use Easy Google AdSense
1) In order to use the Easy Google AdSense plugin, all you need to do is enter your Google AdSense publisher ID in the settings (Settings > Easy Google AdSense).
2) Click “Save Changes”.
And you are done. Google will now automatically start showing ads on your website at optimal times. Please note that it might take up to 20 minutes for the ads to appear on your site.
How to Find Your AdSense Publisher ID
1) Login to your Google AdSense account.
2) Find your AdSense Publisher ID in the account settings (Settings > Account > Account information).
How to Enable Google Auto Ads
In order to automatically show ads on your website, this feature needs to enabled in your Google AdSense account.
1) Login to your Google AdSense account.
2) Go to My ads > Content > Auto ads.
3) Select which ads should be automatically shown on your website – Text & display ads, In-feed ads, In-article ads, Matched content, Anchor ads and Vignette ads.
Additionally, you can select the “Automatically get new formats” option. When a new ad type becomes available, it will automatically get selected for you if you enable this option.
4) Click “SAVE”.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Can I use auto ads if I already have some ads setup on my website?
A: Yes. Google auto ads option will not conflict with your current ads that you have at various places on your website. It will take into account what ads you currently have and show auto ads if it thinks that will perform better.
Q: Can I still use page-level ads?
A: Yes. Page-level ads have been merged into auto ads. That means there is no need for you to add code for the page-level ads separately. When you enable auto ads your page-level ads such as anchor ads, vignette ads are included in it.
Due to the growing number of support questions, we are unable to take a look at your website and help troubleshoot issues related to our plugin/Google AdSense. If you want one of our developers to take a look at your site please purchase our premium support.
If you not using this plugin but using Google AdSense on your website, we might still be able to provide feedback on the issue.