Disable Right Click Images is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to disable right click on images. This is very useful for websites where you have a lot of images and you don’t want visitors to easily save them by right-clicking on it.
Disable Right Click Images Info
- A self-hosted WordPress site running on a WordPress Optimized Environment
Disable Right Click Images Installation
There are 3 ways to install the Disable Right Click Images plugin in WordPress.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Go to Plugins->Add New
- Enter Disable Right Click Images in the search box
- Find the right plugin developed by naa986
- Hit the install button
- Download the zip version of the plugin
- Go to Plugins->Add New and Click Upload
- Select the zip file on your computer
- Upload and install it
- Download the zip version of the plugin and extract it on your computer
- Connect to your website via FTP (you can use a software like Filezilla to transfer files to your server) and browse to the “/wp-content/plugins” directory
- Select the folder containing the plugin files on your computer and upload it
- After all the plugin files have been uploaded to your web server, you can activate the plugin from the Plugins menu of your WordPress admin dashboard
How to Use Disable Right Click Images
Disable Right Click Images is a very lightweight plugin. There is no setting to configure. All you need to do is install and activate the plugin and visitors will no longer be able to right-click on your front-end imagesDisclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. If you follow one of those affiliate links and purchase something it will provide me with a little bit of a commission. This costs you nothing extra but helps maintain my site, free plugins, and themes. So I thank you for your support.