Hide Product Image for WooCommerce is a plugin/extension for WooCommerce that removes thumbnail/featured images from WooCommerce product pages. This plugin can be useful if you don’t have time to individually hide each product image or want to temporarily hide all product images.
Hide Product Image for WooCommerce doesn’t simply hide product images from the visitors. It removes the image element from the WooCommerce product page to ensure it is not visible to search engines either. When this plugin is active there is no need to edit each product and remove the product image from it.
Hide Product Image for WooCommerce Installation
There are 3 ways to install the Hide Product Image for WooCommerce plugin in WordPress.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Go to Plugins->Add New
- Enter Hide Product Image for WooCommerce in the search box
- Find the right plugin developed by naa986
- Hit the install button
- Download the zip version of the plugin
- Go to Plugins->Add New and Click Upload
- Select the zip file on your computer
- Upload and install it
- Download the zip version of the plugin and extract it on your computer
- Connect to your website via FTP (you can use a software like Filezilla to transfer files to your server) and browse to the “/wp-content/plugins” directory
- Select the folder containing the plugin files on your computer and upload it
- After all the plugin files have been uploaded to your web server, you can activate the plugin from the Plugins menu of your WordPress admin dashboard
How to Hide Product Images in WooCommerce
If you have configured a product image, WooCommerce shows it on the product page by default.
When the Hide Product Image for WooCommerce plugin is active, the product image no longer appears on the product page.